Monday, May 11, 2009

Neko Kitty, Cheshire Cat, and a Happy Bat!

I'm making some new style necklaces, and I've started with a few I'd really like to keep for myself! In my new ArtFire shop I put this Neko Kitty necklace! He's really cute, and his tail dangles! Plus, when he reflects sunlight you can see his face in the reflection :3




Also, I just listed these guys on Etsy! I'm going to be making a lot of Alice in Wonderland necklaces, and I've already started on the Queen of Hearts, the White Rabbit, March Hare, Mad Hatter, and the Caterpiller! Stay tuned!

~Kit

2 comments:

  1. I **LOVE** my "Have A Nice Night" pendant!!! It totally rocks (and everyone who sees it loves it too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Cheshire Cat and the Happy Bat. I am so glad I stumbled across your blog.

    ReplyDelete