Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lots of Shots!

Well, I may have gone a little overboard in my enthusiasm at finding these cool shot glasses in a shop nearby, and I bought up as many as I could afford! Since then I've been making shot glasses left and right, and my latest are a collaboration with SKELEKITTYandFriends on Etsy! They are Skelekitty Poison shot glasses based on her "Poison" prints, and I have two for sale in my shop right now!



I've also been making Steampunk glasses, and Halloween themed glasses, and soon I'll be doing a Seven Deadly Sins set! I decided it might be a good idea to create a Design-your-own listing, too. So, in both my ArtFire and Etsy shops I have DYO Shot Glasses listed, for either green or clear glasses! The sky's pretty much the limit on these... but just remember, it is a small surface ;)

2 comments: